We’ve been collecting recipes from Lynn’s family’s collection, for your enjoyment. This one is a nice, quick family dinner!
You can find the whole recipe series here. Hope you enjoy!
1 package of cheap hotdog weiners sliced lengthwise and then in half
1 can condensed tomato soup (don’t add water)
Left over mashed spuds (4 cups oughta do)
Cheese – old cheddar is yummy!
- Mix together weenies and soup.
- Place in the bottom of a medium sized casserole dish.
- Spread potatoes evenly over wieners.
- Cover with grated cheese (slices melt up fine too!)
- Bake in oven at 350° until soup is bubbling around the potato topping (45 minutes).
We usually serve this with green peas.